Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense2 will alert you audibly and visually. Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you’ll be alerted immediately.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
Secure705 Key Features:
- 2.4" colour LCD display
- 2 x Digital Zoom
- Infrared camera for night vision